Vice-Dean for Research and Graduate Studies
With the support of the King Faisal Foundation (KFF), the MBA program was approved by the Ministry of Higher Education in July 2010. The primary objective of the program is to provide graduate students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a world-class MBA education.
The typical candidate profiles for our program include:
- Working professionals that want to improve their general business knowledge and develop collaborative business networks.
- Individuals who want to enhance their careers and develop their leadership potential and abilities.
- Men and women who want to transition from their current positions into general management roles.
- Entrepreneurs who are keen to start new businesses or nurture and grow existing companies.
- Men and women in the early stages of their careers who want to improve their knowledge of business and management disciplines and enhance their future career prospects.
The MBA program consists of 42 credit hours and is dedicated to providing professionals with maximum flexibility during their busy working schedules. The program is typically completed within 24 to 36 months and is delivered weekday evenings from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
We aspire to offer leading graduate programs for business leaders and scholars.
Our mission is to empower individuals and organizations through business knowledge, managerial skills and quality research for the purpose of driving personal, professional, and societal transformation.
With an MBA degree, Alfaisal University offers several concentrations designed to meet the specific needs of the KSA business community. All of our MBA programs require the same eight core courses plus a minimum of six elective courses. Completing the core and the specified electives allow students to graduate with a general degree or with a concentration in either Finance or Healthcare Management. We also offer a rich set of electives, which may be taken by any enrolled student, as long as the prerequisite is met.