To apply for higher diploma program ( 1 year) at Alfaisal University, please follow the steps outlined below:
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by The Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field.
- A satisfactory scholastic average; a minimum grade average of "very good" in the bachelor’s degree.
- Alfaisal Graduates or applicants who come from a country or political entity where English is not the official language adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work, as evidenced by
- Applicant should provide two recent letters of recommendations from professors who taught or from a manager at the workplace.
- Students must provide a statement of purpose.
- The graduate study application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee payable to Alfaisal University, which is equal to SAR 600.
- An Interview with the applicant may be requested, if required.
|Higher Diploma in Business Administration||Other programs|
- Students must pass all required courses and complete all credit hours for the degree by the last day of the semester in which they expect the degree to be conferred.
- After completion of requirements for the degree for which they were admitted, students may not register and enroll for a subsequent semester unless they have been previously approved for a new degree goal or a new major.
- Total tuition fees for all diploma programs at Alfaisal University are SAR 100,000.
- Students are allowed to repeat a maximum of 6 Credit Hours during their study without incurring extra fees. If students exceed the allowed Credit Hours, the normal Credit Hours rate will apply.
|Description||Amount (SAR) VAT Inclusive|
|Application Fee||600 SAR|
|OOPT Fee||300 SAR|
|Diploma Total Cost||100,000 SAR|
|Cost of credit hour for Graduate Programs||4762 SAR|
|Seat Reservation and Tuition fee first instalment paid before the beginning of the Academic year/Registration||
Available higher diploma programs
Higher Diploma in Engineering & Systems Management The study plan is available in Graduate catalog which equals the first year of Engineering & Systems Management Master program.
Higher Diploma in Business Administration The study plan is available in Graduate catalog which equals the first year of Business Administration Master program.
Higher Diploma in Biomedical Sciences The study plan is available in Graduate catalog which equals the first year of Biomedical Sciences Master program.
Higher Diploma in Public Health The study plan is available in Graduate catalog which equals the first year of Public Health Master program.
Higher Diploma in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology The study plan is available in Graduate catalog which equals the first year of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Master program.