Graduate School Admission Requirements
To apply for a graduate program at Alfaisal University, please follow the steps outlined below
- The applicant must have a bachelor's degree or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution that is accepted by the Ministry of Education (MOE) in a related field.
- A satisfactory scholastic average; a minimum grade average of "very good" in the bachelor’s degree.
- Alfaisal Graduates or applicants who come from a country or political entity where English is not the official language adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work, as evidenced by:
Band score of at least 6
Band score of at least 5.5
Band score of at least 70
Band score of at least 65
- Applicants are required to submit two recent letters of recommendation. These letters can be from either professors who have taught the applicant or a manager from their workplace.
- Students must provide a statement of purpose.
- The graduate study application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee payable to Alfaisal University, which is equal to SAR 600.
- Pre-MBA Requirements: Applicants with backgrounds other than Business Administration may be required to complete one or two pre-MBA courses. This will be determined after reviewing candidates’ documents.
- An Interview with the applicant may be requested, if required.
- A valid license from the Saudi commission for health specialties (SCFHS) is required for the Master of Clinical Psychology (MCP).
- Priority will be given in MAR program to candidates with prior experience or training (diploma or certification) in statistical methodology. Candidates are expected to have excellent computer skills.