- A master’s student may transfer up to 6 semester credit hours or 6 quarter Credit hours of course work completed as a graduate student at another institution.
- The units must be equivalent to courses in the student’s graduate program at Alfaisal University, and the student must have received at least a B in the course(s).
- Students cannot use units from another institution to satisfy the minimum requirement courses or the minimum academic residence requirement. In addition, they may not present course work previously used to satisfy requirements for another degree program at Alfaisal University or at another in another institution.
- The student needs to apply online, then after getting the acceptance letter;The student can request transfer by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Master Degree Transcript.
- Courses Syllabus.
- Program Study Plan.
Step- 1 Admission Pre-RequisitesPay (non-refundable) 600 SAR as admissions fee and prepare electronic/scanned receipt:
Saudi British Bank (SABB)
Account Number: 154 000 111 002
IBAN Number: SA39 4500 0000 1540 0011 1002
Prepare a scanned copy for all the required documents found here:
Please make sure that the file names are in English only
Step 2-Submit ApplicationSign up for a new account using a valid email address so you can be able to complete the process. All notifications will be communicated via email messages.
Complete the online Admission’s application.